map analyser and (maybe in the future) bot for
trisold utility reads the given karopapier
mapfiles and calculates all valid moves for each one. It
can print some statistics about every map, calculate optimal routes from start
to finish fields, list the costs for all start fields, and print an ASCII dump
with an optimal route from start to finish.
The options are as follows:
- Print all start fields together with their number of next fields with
minimal distance to a finish field, and the distance itself.
- For each valid move, write its number, start coordinates, delta values and
the type of the last special field to stdout, followed by the move numbers
of all previous moves and the costs to all reachable finish moves together
with the bitmap of missing checkpoints. This output is followed by a list
of finish move numbers.
- Do not fork a separate child process for every single map. All maps will
be calculated within a single process instead.
- Print a list of all fields with their distance to the nearest finish (dnf)
if that value is non-zero.
- Disable checkpoints.
- Draw the map with an optiomal route from start to finish.
- Write statistical data.
Without any options,
Matthias Kilian ⟨email@example.com⟩
trisold behaves as
-s have been
trisold utility does not yet care about direction